Pay Per Click Marketing Agency
Expertly Run Paid Media Advertising Campaigns
Do you want to put my crackerjack website design team to work on your next project?
Let's Get Started!
Do You Need Help To Start Or Improve Your Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaign?
Use a tried and battle-tested marketing formula to get attention, stoke your visitor's interest, create a desire and finally prompt them into action, better known as the AIDA framework.
Here Is How This Proven Marketing Technique Works:
First, you grab your visitors attention (with an eye-catching headline). You build interest (by explaining what they can expect from reading your ad), then create desire (by showing them why they should click on your ad) and finally ask them to take action (and provide a link or button that makes it easy).
This simple formula has been used successfully in advertising for decades because it works! It will work for you too if you use it correctly.
Expert Tips For Your PPC Campaigns.
Here are some great tips on making each step of the PPC marketing campaign process more effective so that people read what you have written and take action when prompted.
Use short sentences – long paragraphs are intimidating and difficult to read. Make sure every sentence is relevant – don’t waste time writing about things that aren’t important.
Use bullet points instead of entire paragraphs whenever possible Include lots of images or video where appropriate.
Make sure everything looks good visually - no one wants to look at ugly ads!
Don't forget about mobile users - more people now access the internet via their phones, so make sure your ads look good on mobile devices as well as a desktop PC.
Get A PPC Expert Working On Your Campaign Today!
Our paid search advertising team comprises expert copywriters who know how to write compelling ad copy that will grab attention and drive clicks through the roof.
Every business has different needs, so we offer various matching PPC services, including writing PPC ads from scratch or editing existing PPC campaigns.
If you want to increase conversions, get more leads and sales and boost your ROI (return on investment), put us to work on your PPC campaigns today!
Why Use Pay Per Click Advertising?
As a small business owner, you've probably given some thought to paid search advertising. You might have even used Google AdWords or Facebook ads to help get the word out about your business.
One of the most effective ways to reach consumers online is through pay per click (PPC) advertising.
For small businesses, PPC can be a cost-effective way to gain more exposure for your company. Here are some key benefits of PPC advertising that you should know about before getting started:
You'll Get More Targeted Traffic.
When you set up an ad campaign with Google, you can choose which keywords will make your ads show up when consumers conduct certain types of searches on Google and other search engines like Yahoo! and Bing.
By targeting only relevant keywords, you can ensure that your ads will reach those most likely to become customers.
Easily Measurable Results
PPC advertising allows you to measure the performance of your campaigns by tracking how much traffic is driven to your website or landing page through various keywords and search terms. You'll also be able to see which keywords help convert visitors into loyal customers.
PPC Is Easy To Set Up
Since Google AdWords has made PPC advertising so accessible, it's no wonder that more business owners are trying out this method of paid-for advertising. Thanks to the platform's straightforward interface, even novice web users can create an effective campaign without special skills or training.
Comprehensive Campaign Tracking.
If you advertise with multiple PPC platforms, including AdWords and Facebook Ads, you'll be able to compare results across different campaigns.
For example, if one of your campaigns delivers higher click-through rates than another, it's clear that this is the keyword or search term to focus more time or budget. You can use tools like Google Analytics to help you measure clicks and conversions.
It's Relatively Cost-Effective.
Compared to other forms of paid-for advertising, PPC is generally inexpensive. You'll only pay when someone clicks on your ad or visits your website, so the amount you spend will depend on how much traffic you receive.
If you want to increase conversions, get more leads and sales and boost your ROI (return on investment), put us to work on your paid advertising campaign today!
What Paid Search Marketing Services Do You Offer?
We offer a range of PPC Agency services that will help you get the most out of your ad spend in this powerful marketing channel:
1. Complete account setup and management: Our PPC management agency will help you create a campaign that targets your customers effectively, set realistic goals, and monitor results so you can make informed decisions about where to allocate your advertising budget.
2. Ongoing optimization: We'll tweak and improve your account according to changes in keywords, ads and landing page performance. We'll work with you to develop an ongoing pay per click management strategy for refining your campaign, so it attracts the right customers and converts them into loyal brand ambassadors.
3. Comprehensive keyword research: You can't just hit and hope or blanket a particular area with ads – you need to individualise the messaging. We'll identify the keywords that resonate most with your audience, then use those words in headlines and descriptions that highlight your expertise.
With a comprehensive list of actionable keywords, we'll ensure every penny you spend on PPC services delivers results rather than being wasted on poorly targeted terms.
4. Ads writing: The written ad is one of the essential elements of any PPC campaign – it's what convinces potential customers to click through to your site. With our team of skilled copywriters, you can ensure that your ads will resonate with your audience and drive them to take the desired action.
5. Landing page optimization: Once someone clicks on your ad, you need to make sure they land on a page that encourages them to convert – whether that's signing up for a free trial, making a purchase, or simply subscribing to your mailing list. We'll work with you to create landing pages tailored to your target market's needs and support your overall PPC goals.
6. Detailed reporting and analysis: You need to constantly track the success of your campaign to make informed decisions about where to allocate your budget. With our PPC Agency detailed reporting and research, you'll have all the information you need to see how your PPC efforts are paying off and identify the areas for improvement in your ad spend.
If you want to increase conversions, get more leads and sales and boost your ROI (return on investment), put a PPC Agency to work on your paid advertising campaign today!
Are You Ready To Level Up Your Internet Marketing Game?
Backed up by our 100% money-back guarantee you can purchase any or all of our services on a pay monthly basis.
Want massive amounts of search engine traffic? Then a pay monthly SEO plan is what you need.
Crush the competition on Social Media? Pay for our social media marketing on a monthly basis.
Would you like all of your digital marketing done for you? Talk to us!